Search This Blog

Saturday 13 April 2013

The Cut Up Boys Present - The Mash Up Mix 80s Special

 
 
Eric b & Rakim - Paid In Full
Bomb The Bass - Beat Dis
Rob Base & dj ez rock - It takes two
Lisa stansfield - People hold on
Tears for fears - Shout
Public enemy - Rebel without a pause
Harold faltameyer - Axel f
Dj jazzy jeff and the fresh prince - The magnificent jazzy jeff
Sugarhill gang - Rappers delight
Apollonia 6 - Sex shooter
Stetsasonic - Talking all that jazz
Bruce hornsby - That’s just the way it is
King bee - Back by dope demand
Prince - 1999
Madonna - Like a virgin
Ferris buellers day off - Life moves pretty fast
Frankie goes to hollywood - Relax
Bon jovi - Living on a prayer
Madonna - Lucky star
Jets - Crush on you
Cameo - Word up
Indeep - Last night a dj saved my life
Blues brothers - We're wearing sunglasses
Taffy - I love my radio
Whitney houston - I wanna dance with somebody
Abc - The look of love
Jocelyn brown - Love sensation
Yello - Oh yeah
Tom tom club - Wordy rappinghood
Eric b & rakim - I know you got soul
Pet shop boys - West end girls
Inner city - Big fun
Paul hardcastle - Nineteen
Janet jackson - Control
Mantronix - Gotta have your love
Afrika bambaataa & soulsonic force - Planet rock
Farley jackmaster funk - Love can't turn around
Alexander o'neal - Criticize
Fpi project - Rich in paradise
Krush - House arrest
Sugar bear - Don't scandalize mine
Taylor dayne - Tell it to my heart
Bladerunner - I've seen things
The clash - Rock the casbah
The human league - Don't you want me
Salt 'n' pepa - Push it
M.a.r.r.s - Pump up the volume
New order - Blue monday
The police - Walking on the moon
Freeze - I.o.u
Soul ii soul - Back 2 life
Stock aitken & waterman - Roadblock
Yazoo - Situation
Animotion - Obsession
Top gun - I feel the need for speed
Billy idol - White wedding
Colonel abrahams - Trapped
 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...